Excellent ORACLE Distribution/Manufacturing Functional Consultant Available,
Please let me know if you have any immediate requirements.
Please Call or
E-Mail for Resume and Details
E-MAIL AT jayan...@e-triune.com or CALL AT
. Oracle Applications 11i/R12 (OM, I-Procurement, PO, AR, GL,
Advanced Pricing, TCA, Inventory, Service Contracts, AOL,
. Oracle GRC, WMS, ASCP (Data Collection), Workflow AIM Methodology.
* Functional experience in configuration, setup, unit and integration
testing of Advanced Pricing, Oracle Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory,
customizations on Cycle Count, and Standard Costing solutions designed for
meeting gaps in client requirement and application. Lead implementation of
Order Entry, Inventory Purchasing, WIP as a part of E-business suite
implementation at Texas instrument.
* Created and reviewed and MD50 and BR100 documents for Order
Management, Procurement at Schneider National.
* Managed data conversion from legacy system and other ERP like SAP
and Peoplesoft to Oracle ERP and vice Versa.
* Involved in review of Oracle Incentive compensation which involves
conference room pilot, requirements definition and Business process flows.
* Engaged in proof of concept, Conference room pilot, requirements
definition and Business process flows for multiple clients
* Managed, delivered and supported several mission critical Oracle R12
/ 11i implementations in the areas of Supply Chain, I-procurement and
* Experience in System Administration tasks related to
Menus/Functions, Responsibilities, Users etc.
* Good knowledge on Mobile GUI, WMS Application integrated to Order
* Configuring the application based on solution design, performed gap
analysis and designed workaround solutions. Excellent knowledge on
Functional Analysis and Implementation, Techno/Functional analysis on
Interfaces/Legacy conversions, Views, Reports.
* Experience in planning, testing for upgrades, preparation of test
plans, test scripts, test cases, training the end users in testing,
identification of super users for testing
. Actively managed, participated almost all areas of Software
development and Implementation cycles (Including project Management,
Implementation, Subject Matter Expertise, Training and User Documentation,
Functional Knowledge. Technical Knowledge of underlying Tables, End user
reporting, Requirements definition, Development and testing)
. Facilitated and presented executive level strategic and technical
discussions for business process improvement and system implementations,
* Demonstrated strong functional and business process knowledge in the
Oracle R12/11i application system
. Managed teams through full life cycle of software development and
implementations using appropriate concepts.
. Facilitated transition teams to engage in knowledge transfer for
new Oracle R12 clients.
. Researched, Analyzed, Developed and documented several key
business processes and improvements in the existing life cycle processes.
(Example: Change Management Processes, New Hire practices and Client related
processes for business outsourcing practice, programming Standards)
. Demonstrated ability to coach new hires and maximize utilization
of individual talents and abilities in order to accomplish departmental
objectives and customer driven objectives.
* Worked in various capacities as a functional consultant, business
systems analyst, support specialist, team lead, and Management.
* Managed offshore technical teams.
Thanks and Regards,
Triune Technologies Inc.
3150 Almaden Exp #111
San Jose, CA 95118
D: (408) 414 5915/(408) 269 0061 x 115
Toll Free: 1-866-939-3613
f: (408) 904 5253
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at