Monday Start Date---- 2 Positions

Business Objects Developer

Location: Coralville, Iowa

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $38/hr

Required Technical Skills

1) Developer-Business Objects - Expert with 4 year(s) experience.
2) Experience with Business Objects Designer XIR2 - Expert with 4 year(s)
3) Experience with reporting using BOXIR2 Crystal reports, Web intelligence &
Full client (Deski) - Expert with 4 year(s) experience.
4) Experience with BOXIR2 administrative tasks - Intermediate with 3 year(s)
5) Oracle/SQL Server/ Teradata experience. - Intermediate with 4 year(s)

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244