Hi Partners,

This is Kumar from OpenBox Solutions, Inc. Below is the requirement please
have a look and let me know if you have any consultants with you.

Please include *availability, contact info, full name, and Rate* with all
submissions to be considered.

Requirement Details:

Position: Web IQ (AppManager)

Location: Denver , CO

Duration: *5+ Weeks+ extension   *

 I am in need of a Web IQ (AppManager) resource in Denver. The duration is
scheduled for five weeks, but if they fit well into the team they may be
extended for months.

 *Thanks & Regards***

* *

*Sr.Technical Recruiter***

OpenBox Solutions Inc.

Direct: 734-418-2582

Fax: (734) 975-9380

P* **save trees. Print Only When Necessary*