Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : *va...@openboxsolutions.com*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : Netbackup Administrator**

Location : Reston VA**
*Duration : 6 Months*
*  *

*Netbackup Administrator role, which entails working with existing team to
maintain and enhance a complex
Netbackup backup infrastructure to ensure recoverability for hundreds of TB
of application data spread across a few thousand SUN, AIX, Windows, Linux,
and VMWARE servers.
Specific experience with Netbackup 6.x in an IBM TS3500/STK 9310 environment
is a plus.

Technology Skills:

   - *Hardware/Network Architecture/Platforms*
   - *AIX **
   - *Vmware ESX Server **
   - *Windows Server **
   - *Technology Skills: Software Applications*
   - *Sun JAVA Web Server **

With Regards:

*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,