Our company is looking for talented and motivated individuals who can work
from any location ( in USA as well as India or from their home) - have to be
results oriented.

The marketing/sales people will be expected to find assigments for IT
consultants on our bench for client needs. They will be reporting to the
marketing manager based in US.

Please email your details or call to discuss furthur.

This Email send to Google/Yahoo Groups so if you don't want to receive
emails then please remove your id from that groups