Hi, Our client is looking for a *Shell programmer* on *Linux* with
experience/knowledge in *core Java*.

Start Date: Immediate

Location: Central NJ

Duration: 4 Week will extend up to 3 Months

*Requirement:*

·         Must have written shell scripts extensively

·         Must have worked on Linux platform

·         Experience in core Java and Tomcat

* *

*Mandatory Skills:*

·         Shell, Linux and Core Java

* *

*Secondary Skills:*

·         Tomcat

* *

*Scope:* Upgradation/enhancement of client's defect tracking product/tool

If you are interested to take this opportunity please let us have your
updated word format resume along with your expectation on hourly pay rate,
date of availability, visa status and relocation details to
santh...@krgtech.com ASAP

Thanks,

*Santhosh*

KRG Technologies Inc

25000, Avenue Stanford, Suite 120, Valencia, CA 91355

*Direct Phone:* (661) 310 1679; *Fax:* (661) 257-9968

*Email:* santh...@krgtech.com; *URL:*www.krgtech.com <www.krgtech.com>; *Yahoo
IM:* santhosh_shan_mugam

Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for
any inconvenience caused.