All below requirements are with our direct clients. Please ensure all
candidates submitted are a perfect match and submit in below format only for
*DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL….PLEASE SEE THE LINK BELOW EACH POSITION. *
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. I will call if I need any further details.*
Work Authorization/Legal Status in US
Total IT Experience
Key Skills (Top 3)
Certifications, if any
Mandatory Skills experience
Communication Skills on a scale of 10 points
Best Time to call
References (2) one from last project
Describe in brief, how you can be a best match for this requirement, (this
brief note is sent to Client for first impression):
If you are a H1B visa holder, please provide your employer contact details.
ü *Need to furnish valid references and have to sign the NDA agreement.
Also be prepared for a F2F interview on one’s own expenses. *
ü *Go through the requirements thoroughly and submit with requirement
reference number and check all the Specifications are met 100% so that we
have high chances of closure.*
Thanks & Regards,
Cerebrum Software Solutions,
- *Job Title: Senior Business Analyst*
- *Job ID:* 3699
- *Location:* US-PA-Philadelphia
- *Industry:* Computer (Software)
- *Job Type:* Mid (6 to 10 years)
- *Compensation:* $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 (Salary)
- *Experience Required:* Mid (6 to 10 years)
- *Relocation Assistance:* No
*MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN INSURANCE APPLICATION SUCH AS COMMERICIAL, PROPERTY
AND CASUALTY PROJECT/PRODUCTS.*
*MUST BE CITIZEN or GREEN CARD HOLDER.*
Senior Business Analyst in our Information Technology Department to work in
our corporate office in PA.
The Senior Business Analyst works closely with User Departments and IT
Personnel to identify and design new systems functions, using the steps
outlined in the IT Department's methodology, and coordinating all the phases
involved in implementing the new functions.
Additionally, the Sr. BA must respond to Ad hoc query requests and inquiries
about system functionality from assigned user groups participate in IT
design reviews and resolve production problems as assigned.
The Sr. BA will regularly interact with employees at all levels up to a
departmental Vice President and is expected to act appropriately in a
variety of business situations.
- Collaborate with end users to conduct needs analysis and define new system
requirements and goals.
- Prepare the Business Analysis documentation and specifications.
- Communicate system designs to programmer/analysts via business analysis
specifications and "walk-through" sessions. Work jointly with the PA's
throughout the implementation process to address obstacles and resolve
- Coordinate and perform System Test on the new/modified system to ensure it
matches the design.
- Provide regular status reports on each project to IT management
- Provide orientation and training for all modified and new system
functions; Assist users in their testing.
- Travel, on an as needed basis, to branch Underwriting Offices for
training, testing or requirements/design discussions.
- Suggest/recommend business processes that may benefit from automation.
- Act as project manager on assigned company projects involving IT
- Investigate individual policy and claim production problems and work with
PA's, as needed, to resolve the problems.
- Provide post-implementation support for modified or newly released
- Assist users in new departmental software evaluation and, once installed,
assist in the establishment of training plans and procedures for the use of
the new software.
- Work under the technical direction of a Senior BA or IT management for
more complex functions.
- College diploma or university degree and/or 3-5 years related work
- 5-7 years experience working with insurance applications, preferably
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in
both technical and user-friendly language.
- Good project management skills
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Good analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Good listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Experience working with SQL Server database is preferred.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at