Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .

Job Title: Sr. Java/C# Developer
Location:  Cos Cob, CT.
Duration:  6months

I need a Sr. Java/C# Developer

Ideally, I need a Sr. Java/C# Developer who has experience in the Banking

The resource will be supporting the Credit Trading floor as well as be
supporting users on the trading floor.

Additionally, the resource must have experience in software development on
server or/and front end GUI applications.

Wall Street Fixed Income experience is preferred.

Eifer Software Solutions Inc