HI All,

Greetings from Ksource Inc!!!

The following is the requirement for my client. Please send me matching
profiles with the following details:

Name in full:

Contact Details:

Email Id:

Current location:

Visa Status:

Position: Oracle Apps Technical P2P support consultant

Term : 6 MONTHS

Location: San Jose, CA *** *LOCAL CONSULTANTS ****

Rate: $ OPEN

* *

*Here is the job description:*

*The client is looking for a Oracle Apps Technical  Consultant with Procure
to Pay P 2 P . ***

*Should have good experience in P2 P Experience. The role is basically a
support role in the project to assist the client in their support project. *

*The consultant should be strong in Production support Background.*

*Should be a Mid level resource with I Expenses, I procurement Knowledge.*

*OA frame work experience is required*

*Strong in Oracle Forms and Reports.*

*HR knowledge is desired but nor mandatory. *
*Should have excellent communication skills. *

Send matching resumes to *pr...@ksourceinc.com*

* *

 Warm Regards,

Phone: 972-607-9839 x 201 | 248-458-1322 x 209 | Fax: 248 498 6173
9555 Lebanon Rd, Ste # 103, Frisco TX- 75035, USA

pr...@ksourceinc.com <an...@ksourceinc.com> ;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.