Please send only matching profile @ mujeeb.recrui...@gmail.com

*Title: .Net Developers with (PL/SQL or PHP)*
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Duration: 12 Months
*MAX Rate: $35/hr on C2C*

*PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES THAT DO NOT MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS, AND
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES FOR MORE THAN THE MAXIMUM RATE*

We are looking for senior programmers (roughly 5-10 years experience).
Details are below.
*We would need to be able to interview candidates tomorrow (Thursday)
morning or early afternoon. The candidate would begin working in mid-May.*

*Two of three are required:*
--asp.net (C#)
--PL/SQL
--PHP

Knowledge of accounting systems and open source billing, inventory, or
ordering systems is also highly desired.
Additional Skill of Interest: JavaScript, PERL, Java, CSS, HTML, XML, UNIX
Shell Script, C, Oracle Application Express, Oracle Forms, Apache
configuration, IIS Configuration, Subversion (SVN), technical writing, LDAP,
Oracle Performance tuning, SOAP, JQuery, Accessibiliy, Ajax.

Mujeeb.
mujeeb.recrui...@gmail.com
Yahoo: mujeeb_recruiter