We have an urgent requirement for Supply Chain SAP Functional in Lansing,
MI.  Kindly respond if you/your consultant are interested and available for
the project:

 Urgent Req----Supply Chain SAP Functional
 *Location:* Lansing MI
*Duration:* 6+ months

 *Start:* ASAP
**Atleast 8 years of SAP experience
5+ years of experience with SAP SCM/APO required
Strong communication skills is a must

 *If interested kindly send the following details:*
**Updated Resume:
Home No:
Cell no:
Email Address:
Work Authorization:
Will you relocate or travel to Lansing, MI?
Current Project status:

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Vikas Jain| Bitsoft International Inc. | 630-364-1839**|**
**vi...@bitsft.com**|** **www.bitsft.com**|**
** *

* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikaasjain>*

P* **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.**