Our Company is a professional exporting company dealing with brand
name footwear such as AF1 shoes, Air Max , Prada, Timberland, Bape
etc. And brand name apparel, Polo, lacoste, Affliction, LRG, , Gino
green global etc, t-shirts, jeans, , hoodies. Main products Jordan
shoes : air jordan, air force one, AF1, shox, air max, max tn, dunk,
james, , etc.
Wide selections, Fashion supplies. Surely, you will like our products.
Pls feel free to contact.

we take PAYPAL as the method of payment!
please kindly visite our website: http://www.ccshoe.com
msn: ccshoe2...@hotmail.com
email: wcl020...@gmail.com