Please send resumes to

BILL RATE: $25-$27/HR

Job Description:

Must have Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery experience

Prior AIG experience would be a plus.

Assist in collecting and organizing information required for creation of
Business Continuity Plans, Incident Management and Disaster Recovery plans.

Develop BIA's and BCP's in compliance with corporate standards.

Ensure that all documentation is in compliance with corporate audit and
external regulatory documentation requirements.

Develop training programs for employees on BCP and Incident Management.

Collaborate closely with Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity teams and
resources to help create/maintain Business Continuity plans.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244