Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

Position : Oracle GL/FA Functional

Location : Charlotte ,NC

Duration : 6 Months

Rate : Open

Oracle EBS/FMSPMS/GL/FA Resource

12 week assignment/Suite = EBS 11.5.10 - Applications = GL and Fixed Assts

Looking for a GL/FA resource that can change client's calendar to run from
Jan to Dec.  They currently run from Feb to Jan.  They need to start this
year for the rest of the year.  They want to go from a 4-5-4 calendar to a
4-4-5 calendar.  I need this person to get on the phone with the client to
understand the issues, walk the client on how this would have to happen, and
get approved by the client to come on site to conduct this work.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http:/www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
**roy_ra...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>