This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
Please send the Resumes to : *va...@openboxsolutions.com*
*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
Requirement Details :
ROLE : Data Analyst/EUC Developer**
L**ocation : Washington DC
Duration : Long Term 20 months *
*Need only US Citizens or Green Card Holders for this req **
** ** *
*These openings are hybrid roles. We are looking for candidates with
experience as data analysts and EUC developers.**
**The data analyst / EUC(end user computing) developer will be part of the
credit transaction management team supporting the HASP DU Refi and/or MI
*The contractor will perform data analysis (50%) across multiple internal
platforms and environments and against large Sybase and Oracle databases. *
*The contractor must be able to take loosely defined requirements and
develop end user computing business tools (50%), through MS Access, Excel,
or SAS to support credit enhancement business process changes. *
*The analyst must be a self starter and be able to work independently.*
*The successful candidate will have the following professional
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, MIS or related discipline.
• Knowledge and understanding of mortgage industry, secondary mortgage
activities, Fannie Mae products. Operational knowledge of Fannie Mae
• Excellent analytic skills and a tenacity to find root causes to observed
• Proven ability to effectively evaluate complex data, identify trends, draw
conclusions, and summarize to management.
• Proficiency in querying large relational datasets against Sybase and
Oracle (4M+ records).
• Strong skills in SQL, MS Access, Excel, or SAS.
• Strong ability to interact with business knowledge experts to understand,
and in some cases help define business functional needs.
• Proven ability to generate prototype solutions and devise, build, test,
and document end user computing system functionality while keeping business
team informed throughout the process. Experiencing building solutions for
multiple concurrent users, with restricted access, while pulling data from
many large tables (4M+) across multiple databases.
• Solid working knowledge in CVS (or similar versioning tool).
• Equally strong in UNIX and Windows environments.
• The ability to manage projects tasks to aggressive time frames and to
ensure that deadlines are met. This is a fast-paced environment with
changing priorities, so flexibility, innovation, and team focus are
essential qualities for success.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communications (oral and written) are required to
build and maintain relationships at all levels and across departmental
• Demonstrated ability to take on roughly defined initiatives, work
independently, and deliver results.
• Must be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines. *
*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
*va...@openboxsolutions.com || (Y_IM) varmadprince6 || (GTalk) varma.obsi
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at