Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have few Urgent Opened Position San Francisco, California for 6 Months
Contract

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*

*ETL/ Data Warehousing Resource*

ETL with Informatica, Business Objects, and Facets experience.

Require minimum 3 years of Facets.

*Facets-SME*
Provide consulting services for Facets application configuration and data
definitions to the Data Integration subproject team. Liaison with the
configuration team. Identify and document risks and issues impacting Data
Integration, and assist with risk mitigation and resolution of issues.
Interface with and support Business Systems Analysts, Technical Team Leads,
Rosetta/IA SMEs, Facets SMEs and architecture resources. Create Facets to
Rosetta mapping documentation.
*
*Must have extensive knowledge of Facets application configuration, data
models and data. Prefer hands-on working experience and knowledge of Facets
application configuration. Require minimum 3 years of Facets configuration
experience.

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||