Hey folks New requirement from CAP GEMINI lemme know if you have any perfect
match for this requirement

Pl find the below mentioned requirement & let me know if you can find me any
one for this position.

Please forward with all details to sudh...@ecomsolinc.com

Immediate Interview for exact match profile.

Our client is looking to bring aboard an *MS Exchange 2007 subject-matter
expert* for an Exchange upgrade from 2003 to 2007. We can work on either a
corp-to-corp or W2 basis (no 1099's); local candidates are highly preferred.

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: 3 months

Must have in-depth experience in the following areas:

Phase Deliverables

1. - Discovery and Analysis
- High-level Implementation Strategy

2. * Planning and Design
- Functional Design Specification

3. * Testing & Validation - Set up test lab for design testing
- Updated Functional Design Specification

4. * Implementation - Implemented system

5. * Project Closure - Final Knowledge Transfer
- Updated Design Documentation to reflect *as-built* specifications

Sudheer Kumar
eCom Solutions Inc.