Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser* working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill
the *Peoplesoft
Financial* position located in *NYC**.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         Peoplesoft Financial*

*Work Location:                      NYC*

*Estimated Duration:              6 months*

*People soft Financial:*

1.      Proficient with PeopleSoft Tools & Strong analytical skills.

2.      Strong experience with PeopleSoft Financials.

3.      Demonstrated responsibility for full life cycle implementation of
one or more PeopleSoft modules, including requirements/analysis, design,
development, data conversion, interfaces, reporting, testing, and production

4.      Demonstrated proficiency in all components of People Tools,
Workflow, including Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode,
SQR, Crystal Reports, COBOL, Component Interface, and Application Messages.

5.      Experience with Oracle database and SQL.

6.      Knowledge of Windows and Solaris operating systems.

Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit