Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com*
*Technical lead for( Storage SAN solutions) *
*Location: **San Francisco** - CA *
*Duration: 6 months*
- Provide Tier 3 support for storage problems across our customer base:
Incident, Change and Release Management.
- Serve as escalation point for all issues that Tiers 1 or 2 need help with.
- Define technical practices and procedures, and provide training for Tiers
1 and 2.
- Provide technical leadership to ROC staff in real-time and hands-on.
Mentor junior and mid level ROC employees.
- Observe ROC staff in their technical delivery. Analyze ticket work logs.
Mine the Remedy ticket system for data on specific types of problems and the
performance of specific individuals. Design and execute skills assessments
of ROC staff.
- Create training plans, compile training material, hold training classes,
create Computer Based Training modules lab exercises, and assess the
effectiveness of the training.
- Provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Review service delivery failures (quality, speed), identify lessons
learned and address them in training and coaching sessions, both individual
and on a team basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- Hours are very flexible and vary due to the business needs of a
geographically dispersed 24/7 organization.
- On-call duty is essential for Tier 3 support.
- No more than 10% travel is required.
We require a seasoned IT professional with extensive experience in storage
systems administration and storage solutions architecture, as well as
extensive experience in working closely with application administrators and
architects. Applicants should have a very strong application background,
exceptional troubleshooting skills, and a passion for coaching others.
- **MUST: 8 years of storage systems administration experience on large
implementations: either EMC or 3Par technologies are required.
- 5 years of Unix systems administration.
- 5 years of application support in enterprise and e-commerce production
- 3 years of experience supporting VMWare virtualized environments.
- Experience as architect.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Must have strong customer service qualities.
- Team player with focus on company results.
- Ability to define, verbalize and train others on troubleshooting
- Experience with Veritas and other clustering technologies*
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at