We have a new requirement for a *DB2 DBA with Z/OS and SAP background *with one
of our major client in* Bentonville, AR.*

Please go through the details of the project and let me know if interested.

Location: Bentonville, AR
Duration:  6-12 Months

*Job Description:  *

·         This position is for DB2 DBA with Z/OS experience.

·         Need hands on experience and deeply skilled *DBA for DB2 on Z/OS.

·         Also need experience on *DBA* who has hands on with *SAP*

·         Good to have someone with *IBM* experience.

·         *DB2 *

·         *Z/OS*

·         *SAP*

Thanks & Regards,

Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.