*HI** *

Position  : *Software Configuration Engineer (TFS Source Control )*
Location : Eagan, MN

*TFS, Windows Server 2008, Linux, and Tomcat.*  If you have a candidate that
is a Software Configuration manager with Strong technical skills around
these send me there resume, rate, current location, and phone number.

We are looking for a Senior Software Configuration Management Engineer to
assist in the operation of a development environment utilizing* TFS for
Source Control*, .Net and Java Builds, and Workflow Management. The
candidate will also need to assist in the configuration and operation of
application environments containing a mix of Windows and Linux servers and
with code deployment.* The emphasis is definitely on the candidates
knowledge of TFS, Windows Server 2008, Linux, and Tomcat.*

 Thanks and regards,

*SANKAR **|  *

*R **S**Q**UARE**      **|    **New Jersey   **|    **Ohio     **|    **

*Phone: +1 609-520-8204 x 183 **|** Fax: +1 609-520-8205 *

*san...@r-square.com** / **sankar.shanmu...@rsquarestaffing.com** **| **Web:
**http://www.r-square.com** *

*R** **S**Q**UARE   **|**   **New Jersey –** **Ohio –** **Washington**   **|
**    **India    **|**  **Destination** & **Source** For **Great** Technical

*R Square is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable
laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunities. *

*R Square gives hiring preference to qualified U.S. citizens and other
protected individuals. *

Do you want to know about our HOT openings? Please check out HOT