send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

JAVA / C++ DEVELOPER

LOCATION: MIDDLETOWN, NJ

DURATION: 1 YEAR

 Job Description:
Architect, design and develop RUBY Customer Care/AVPN software for 2009 and
2010 releases. Specifically develop software for IP Diagnose, IP PAM (Proactive
Maintenance), Wayport. Work with Systems engineers for SFD reviews and provide
input. Ensure the interface specifications are accurate and sound and get them
reviewed. Work with System test and user and PSO for any software issues.

Requirements:
Skills Inventory
        Skill   Experience      Need
1)      C++     Expert  Required
2)      Java and related technologies   Expert  Required
3)      UNIX - all varieties, LINUX     Expert  Required
4)      Client/server model     Expert  Required

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244