* *

*Please respond immediately to **ro...@value-addconsulting.com***

* *

Our client is a very stable company who provides great benefits, growth, a
diverse workforce, and a family/friend-oriented environment. They are
currently seeking a "Senior Teradata Consultant" with the following skills:

Senior Teradata Consultant

Location: Bay Area, CA

Duration: 6months

1.   Client needs Lead Teradata consultant with experience working in large
Data warehouse.

2.   Should have atleast 6-8yrs of experience in Datawarehouse environment.

3.   Shoud have good atleast 5+yrs of Teradata experience.

4.   Need to have atleast 2-3yrs of Teradata Architecture, Design,
Implementation experience.

5.   Should have Teradata DBA & Development skills

6.   Shoud have 5yrs of working in Large DW environment.

7.   Should have sound Datamodeling skills

8.   Should have sound ETL skills

9.   Strong Unix administration , Data Analysis and Data warehouse
Operational knowledge is ideal.

Certified Teradata consultant will be preferred

*This requirement will close 100%

The above position is active and urgent, therefore you can expect immediate
consideration & we will hire as soon as possible*

* *

*Please respond immediately to
*  *

* *