*Please respond immediately to **ro...@value-addconsulting.com*

* *

*Role: Oracle Applications OLM(**Oracle Learning Management)** Functional

*Location: Trenton, NJ*

*Duration: 6months*

* *

*Skills: Candidate needs to have 6-7yrs of Oracle Applications skills
Candidate needs to have 2-3 FLC on Oracle Learning Management (OLM) Sound
skills on AIM methodology Should have solid functional skills*

*We are looking to add consultants with the following skills in one of our
fortune clients.*

* *

*This requirement will close 100%**

The above position is active and urgent, therefore you can expect immediate
consideration & we will hire as soon as possible*

* *

*Please respond immediately to
*  *

* *