Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com
WEBLOGIC INTEGRATION ENGINEER
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES
- 5+ years of experience in BEA Web Logic 8.x (or later) Administration and
- 3+ years of Web Logic Administrator experience, with knowledge in clustering,
JMS, Connection Pools, J2EE Deployments, Thread Dump Analysis.
- 2+ years of experience working on capacity planning and performance tuning of
J2EE applications and platforms, using Java profilers and/or Wily Introscope.
- 2+ years of experience working with ClearCase as a Build Engineer or J2EE
Developer level experience with UNIX and ClearCase tools.
- Excellent working knowledge in Unix/Solaris is required.
This is an engineer type, not a developer or an architect. Hands-on experience
is more critical than design skills. Client follows a RUP project methodology,
and we use UML extensively to document project and deployment designs, so
experience with same will be helpful.
Thanks & Regards,
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at