Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

WEBLOGIC INTEGRATION ENGINEER

LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

 Job Description:

LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES

Required Profile
- 5+ years of experience in BEA Web Logic 8.x (or later) Administration and
Configuration
- 3+ years of Web Logic Administrator experience, with knowledge in clustering,
JMS, Connection Pools, J2EE Deployments, Thread Dump Analysis.
- 2+ years of experience working on capacity planning and performance tuning of
J2EE applications and platforms, using Java profilers and/or Wily Introscope.
- 2+ years of experience working with ClearCase as a Build Engineer or J2EE
Developer level experience with UNIX and ClearCase tools.
- Excellent working knowledge in Unix/Solaris is required.

This is an engineer type, not a developer or an architect. Hands-on experience
is more critical than design skills. Client follows a RUP project methodology,
and we use UML extensively to document project and deployment designs, so
experience with same will be helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082