We are specialize in all kinds of shoes etc.
We had a good team full with passion.quality will be excellent and the
price will be the cheapest one, the following is the detail:
1>Products name:
1. Shoes:Nike Air Jordan fusions, Nike Rift, Max 90/95/2009, Bape,
Adidas, Puma, Gucci, Timberland, Prada, Lv, Ice cream, UGG Boots UGG
5815,UGG 5825,UGG 5819,AF1,Visvim,CA shoes,Burberry,Hogans shoes,
converse shoes, etc.
2.Jeans of Diesel, Rock&Republic,Seven,red monkey, Evisu, D&G, ED
hardy, A&F, BBC, GGG, Armani, Short, Coogi
3. T-shirt :Polo, lacoste, burburry, boss, A&F,Armani, Artful dodger,
Bape, Bbc,Coogi,D&G ,Ed hardy, Evisu,GGG,LRG, True Religion, Smet etc
6.Soccer suit, Sportswear, NFL jersey, NBA jersey, 2008-2009 football
club jersey, suimsuit, and other apparel,
8. Accessories with Glasses, Caps, Belts, Jewellery, GHD hari
staightene, Perfume,
http://jordansell.com/Nike-Jordan.html
http://jordansell.com/Jordan-6-Rings.html
http://jordansell.com/JORDAN-TRUE-FLIHGT.html