*Please send profiles to su...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-7416*
We have the following Client requirement. Please find the job description
for your consultants and let me know if you have any matching profiles. Do
send me the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.
*Title: IT Support Publishing Consultant*
*Work Location: Montreal, CANADA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Note: Should Be Fluent In English & French *
*We are looking for IT Support Egg who is having solid experience in Apple
and Mac and having good experience in Publishing S/W.*
· Mac OS/X Operating System; Quark Express Application Support; Adobe
CS suite Support; Indesign Support
· Plan Systems; Media Bank; Font Reserve; Zen Aos configuration,
· Fluent in *English* and *French* language.
*Responsibilities & Duties:*
*Position Specific Accountability:*
· *Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of applications
* Publishing Technology. *
· *MAC & Prepress support with extensive involvement with MAC OS *
* and MAC package deployment.*
· *Configuration of Filewave and using it to package and deploy.*
· *Maintain Pubtech applications including Quark Express Application
* Support; Adobe CS suite Support; Indesign Support; Plan Systems;
* Media Bank; Font Reserve*
· Manage IT request handling.
· Monitor and enforce IT standards compliance.
· Maintenance and support of color management system.
· Setup and support offsite workshops.
· Compliance with IT Model (policies, procedures, standards,
· Compliance with Sox, audits, and any other statutory
· Active participation in IT Technology reviews and strategy
· Compliance with Solution Deployment processes and procedures.
· Participation in development of project plans.
· Escalation of priority conflicts.
· Documentation according to HCL standards.
· Precise definition of any Interfaces or their technical
· Assurance of applications stability and compatibility with other
· Identification and promotion of best practices.
· Interaction with customers.
· Management of queued issues to meet and exceed Service Level
Objectives in the area of accountability.
· Currency and accuracy of support documentation.
· Management of emergency break-fix problem resolution
· Effective and productive interaction with Service Providers to
assure prompt resolution of issues.
· Participation in definition of Statements of Work for project and
on going support.
· Provide support in the Data Center / Remote Location to HCL
Offshore team which will include but not limited to :
Based on their instructions on phone or through supplied
Network Port reset / Cable unplugging and plugging back.
Installation of Network Equipment in racks and connecting to
Power & Network.
· Setting up / Installation of a Phone Equipment based on
instructions from Readers Digest resource
*KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS*
· Application availability for Pubtech solutions
· Elapsed time to resolve IT incidents
· IT incidents against SLA measurement **
EZEN Computer Services Inc.,
609- 945- 7416|| Fax 609-452-5613||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at