Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: SQL/PERL Developer

Duration: 10 Months

Location: Plano, TX (Need Local Only)

Rate: $35-39/HR  (Not Negotiable)

Submit Locals or someone nearby

F2F is required

Required 5-8 years IT experience with:

SQL - Debug or write new SQL commands (simple to complex)

PERL - PERL programming or any related scripting

UNIX - working knowledge/Shell scripting

NT - Working knowledge

Analysis and Debug skills

User support experience

Vitria or any Middle ware admin or maintenance experience is highly preferred

Siebel Exposure

Telecom Exposure

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones