We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Job title                  : SharePoint Developer

Location                 : Mountain View, CA

Contract Length     : 3+ Months

*         Candidates must have done the development of custom solutions for
Excel Services, customized Web Parts using ASP.NET and C#, InfoPath and
forms. DO NOT want candidates who have only done admin or super-user work.

*         This is a Developer who is very adept with SharePoint or a
SharePoint person who has moved into the development side of SharePoint.

*         Degreed or non-degreed does not matter. As long as the person has
the technical experience and ability is all that matters.

*         Assessing current SharePoint farm and site set-up. Performing
knowledge transfer w/ current resident SharePoint SME.

*         Perform requirements gathering with various groups and
implementing new structures and sites and other standard SharePoint tasks
such as: workflows, libraries, various Web Parts, Excel Services, Forms
Services, InfoPaths etc.

*         Set up and deployed SharePoint server side farm. Set it up for
Administration and Backups as well as the development side. Excel Services,
Web Parts, creating pages, creating sites.

*         Background in C# and ASP.NET.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Team Lead

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 Extn: 202 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 I
vi...@ling-tech.com I
h.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
vipul_sin...@hotmail.com I sindhuvi...@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a REMOVE in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be
removed. Remove link: mail to
9ycG8Rpv6HrdNkvfaJlybPUoM%3D&messageto=...@gatects.com> sender.  We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains
information intended for a specific individual(s) on
Staffing/Consulting/Recruitment purpose and it may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information of Ling Technologies Inc. Any
inappropriate use, inappropriate distribution or inappropriate copying is
strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately
delete the message. Neither this information block, the typed name of the
sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature, unless a specific statement to the contrary is
included in this message.