Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser*** working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill the
*Business Analyst* position located in *Boston**.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

CANDIDATES *MUST HAVE *ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:

   - *BUSINESS ANALYST WITH PREVIOUS **STATE AGENCY OF MASSACHUTTES
   EXPERIENCE--IDEALLY WITH PREVIOUS **CHILD WELFARE EXPERIENCE** *
   - *WILL CONSIDER BUSINESS ANALYST W/**STATE AGENCY EXPERIENCE OUT OF
   STATE ONLY IF THEY HAVE PREVIOUS **CHILD WELFARE EXPERIENCE***

*Note: Resume will not be Considered if the Candidate is not having any
CHILD WELFARE experience.*
**

**

   - *DURATION: long term contract*
   - *LOCATION: Boston*

*OVERVIEW**:*

·         Learn the business processes within the scope of Release
1.0.  Understand
and document the actors, the desired outcomes of the business process(s),
and the specific business requirements.

·         Write use cases, business rules, and other artifacts such as swim
lane diagrams and activity flow diagrams to effectively articulate and
represent business processes, desired outcomes, and requirements

·         Recognize that the Business Analyst has two primary audiences
(business owner and development team) and customize artifacts as appropriate
to maximize understanding and throughput

·         Update all artifacts as requirements evolve or change

·         Work closely with development team to ensure that requirements are
implemented appropriately - also to ensure that coding changes are fully
understood so Subject Matter Experts can perform effective positive and
negative testing

·         Specify the security requirements and definitions for all actors
and system objects

·         Design, test, and analyze data to support the identification and
articulation of business requirements and to assess the impact of a software
release in terms of number of users and business components affected

·         Conduct Test system changes and enhancements

·         Assist in the Change Management function, including working with
other team members such as the Subject Matter Expert(s), build coordinator,
database administrator, etc.

·         Troubleshoot issues identified through User Acceptance Testing
(UAT), including performing an initial assessment of the problem,
identifying causes and possible solutions, and triaging the problem
appropriately (i.e. determining if it’s a system problem, user
misunderstanding, procedural clarification, or a system enhancement)

·         Identify and specify data conversion activities necessary to
support a software release.  Develop an approach and schedule for conversion
activities – and support the testing of data conversion prior to a software
release

*SKILLS:*

·         Knowledge of business process analysis and/or re-engineering using
various methodologies such as RUP and agile methodologies

·         Strong analytical, problem-solving, and mathematical skills

·         Ability to translate complex business needs into use case models

·         Ability to identify and articulate details required for a
high-quality software product

·         Strong commitment to customer service and attention to customer
needs, including:

·         Anticipating business needs and proactively pursuing their
discussion and resolution

·         Quickly following up and following through on outstanding items

·         Communicating progress on outstanding items

Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser****** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit
*www.vyshnaviinfotech.com*<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>