Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser* working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill the *
.Net/Foxpro Developer *position located in *Long Island**, NY**.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         .**Net/Foxpro Developer*

*Work Location:                      **Long Island**, NY***

*Estimated Duration:              **7+ months*

****MUST HAVE FOXPRO/VISUAL FOXPRO TO BE CONSIDERED****

*This project is converting FoxPro to .Net, if that’s not on the resume,
then don't submit the candidate.*

* *

*Required Skills:*

   - FoxPro/ Visual FoxPro
   - HTML
   - Crystal Reports
   - 4+ years hands on experience with .NET Framework (1.X, 2.0 and 3.5) -
   ASP.NET, VB.NET and C#

   - SQL Server 2005/2008, SQL Reporting Services and SQL DTS Packages and
   Relational Database Theory
   - Visual Studio .NET (2005, 2008)Full software development life cycle
   experience in a large corporate setting SharePoint 2007
   - Experience with SharePoint Server 2007 Workflow desirable.
   - Microsoft Office Visio

Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit
*www.vyshnaviinfotech.com*<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>