*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Hi*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*MicroStrategy Developer*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 6 months*

·        The candidate MUST have EXPERT knowledge of MicroStrategy (ideally
*version 8.x*), ideally also of Netezza.

·        Must have a solid understanding of data modeling, database design
and SQL.

·        Developer III performs high complexity (i.e. system level
applications) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software
applications from user requirements and design documents.

·        The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various
testing cycles.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager