Hope you are doing fine.
This is *Nasser* working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill
Security Project Manager* position located in *Austin**, TX**.*
Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.
*Position Title: *Network Security Project Manager
*Work Location: *Austin, TX**
*Estimated Duration: *6 months with a possible 1 year extension
- Provide a central source of knowledge for various projects related
to DIR emerging telecommunications technologies.
- Give guidance to keep project teams focused and delegate tasks to
the correct individuals.
- Manage project deliverables for accuracy and completeness.
- Reviews and evaluates requirements related to network services,
including state provided networks, data center consolidation efforts, and
- Drive and implement project plans through to completion (taking
ownership, identifying key tasks, team members, developing timelines,
identifying critical success factors and managing to successful outcomes).
- Define project success factors and metrics. Influence project
stakeholders, across multiple, sometimes disparate groups, to reach
alignment and achieve project goals
- Strong communication skills and proven success defining, managing,
and delivering success with complex projects.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies based on MPLS
and managed security services
- Participate in framing technical specifications into requirements
for a procurement
*Other Special Requirements:*
May be required to occasionally work hours outside the business work day.
Staffing personnel will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure document for
participation in procurement activities.
Skills Required: *
1. Experience in providing day to day technical team leadership involving
2. Technically competent with various vendor routing products
3. Hands-on experience with MPLS communication networks and support
4. Possesses a thorough understanding of MPLS Network design and
5. Experience in designing data networks
6. Thorough understanding on Managed security services
7. Experience in Project Management of building data and voice over IP
8. Experience in deployment and design of large scale service provider
MPLS networks and associated Customer VPN architecture
9. Experience and understanding of SONET technology based on Cisco
10. Technically competent with Cisco security solutions and products
11. Experience and understanding of DWDM technology based on Ciena
12. Experience in Wireless LAN architecture and deployment
13. Understanding ITILV3 process and concepts
14. Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under
limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and
15. Ability to take direction, manage project leads within the team, and
work independently when needed.
16. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field, and or Project
Management certification or extensive experience in project planning and
direction for large organizational or functional groups
17. Technical Cisco certified certifications, Juniper certification
18. Ability to translate and articulate what is required to design, build
and operate MPLS networks into a requirements document that will be used in
requests for offers and procurement opportunities for DIR.
*Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.*
Thanks and Regard,
*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *
Herndon, VA 20170
Phone# (703) 953 2927
Fax# 703 547 0135
*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove". *
To find more about my Company please visit
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at