Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : *va...@openboxsolutions.com*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : Micro strategy Consultant**

Location : Redwood City CA.
Duration : 6 + Months.

Locals Preferred as there is a face to face interview.*
* ** *

   - Micro Strategy v8.x experience.
   - Expert at administration, support and development of complex reports
   and dashboards using MSTR v8.x (he/she will be managing mulitple projects
   and troubleshooting/debugging production instances)

With Regards:

*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000