*Please find let me know if you have any profile matching for below
requirement, thank you in advance, and appreciated your support.*

Start Date: May 1st

*Position: **Sr. *PHP Developer

*Business: *Confidential

*Location: *Â Kentucky

*Duration: *6+ months extendable

Rate : $Open, keep low

The candidate should have:

- A solid knowledge of PHP (CakePHP or similar framework), HTML/XHTML,

CSS, and JavaScript

- Excellent time management skills and excellent organizational skills

- A Strong ability to work under strict deadlines with changing requirements

- The ability to work as a team when required and individually

- Advanced knowledge in MySQL database design, implementation, and data

- Strong analytical problem solving skills and the ability to apply that

knowledge using PHP and MySQL

- Some logistics background or knowledge required

Looking forward to add value by mutually winning possibilities.

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | Infotech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.