*Please send profiles to su...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-1186*

Dear Partners,

We have the following Client requirement. Please find the job description
for your consultants and let me know if you have any matching profiles. Do
send me the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

* *

*Mainframe Storage Support Consultant.
Location: Mooresville, NC.
Duration: 6 Months.*

*Skills Required:*
Storage Scope and FDR/UPSTREAM & FDR/SOS (note: all FDR programs run from
the mainframe Z/OS host).
Administration - Innovation Data Processing FDR/Upstream & EMC Networker
backup job adds/changes/deletes to infrastructure based on changes to
physical storage of data, new servers/data, growth of data,
Successfully test Database agent backups/restores using FDR and Networker
database agents (1 test per agent) Create Standard operating procedures for
install/configuration & backup/restore using Networker and FDR database
agents (1 SOP per agent).
1) FDR & Networker backup adds/changes/deletes to infrastructure based on
changes to physical storage of data, new servers/data, growth of data, etc.
2) Restores of same data,

* *

Regards,

Sunil