Title                 :  *Documentum  Developer*

Location          :  Water Street - New York

Duration          :  11 Week

Overall Experience:  07-09 Yrs.

Documentum  07-09 Yrs.
Oracle      01-03 Yrs.
Unix        01-03 Yrs.

Position Description:  Documentum Developer that will assist our development
team with enhancing and maintaining our Documentum based application.
Developer should be experienced in Documentum 6.0, 5.3.
Specific experience in writing a Flex front end for Documentum, using DFS.
Specific experience in using Flex.
Experience writing a Documentum file transfer applet.
Knowledge of DQL.

Familiar with DCTM best practices.
Familiar with Flex best practices.

Willing to show ownership of construction areas

Team player – with excellent communication skills

Over 5 years experience of DCTM implementation

Over 6 months Flex experience.

Thanks and regards,

*SANKAR **|  *

*R **S**Q**UARE**      **|    **New Jersey   **|    **Ohio     **|    **

*Phone: +1 609-520-8204 x 183 **|** Fax: +1 609-520-8205 *

*san...@r-square.com** / **sankar.shanmu...@rsquarestaffing.com** **| **Web:
**http://www.r-square.com** *

*R** **S**Q**UARE   **|**   **New Jersey –** **Ohio –** **Washington**   **|
**    **India    **|**  **Destination** & **Source** For **Great** Technical

*R Square is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable
laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunities. *

*R Square gives hiring preference to qualified U.S. citizens and other
protected individuals. *

Do you want to know about our HOT openings? Please check out HOT