Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Position: Business Intelligence / BO Developer
Location: Bristol, CT
Duration: 1 year contract
Need Only GCs/Citizens/EAD's willing to work on our w2 (Local Preferred or near
Interviews will be next week with client.
Must have excellent communication skills.
· Develop and Maintain ETL processes / jobs using Business Objects
· Data Integrator.
· Data marts and universes exp.
Work with our current Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing team supporting
ongoing development efforts. Creation of ETL processes using Business Objects
Data Integrator perform basic administrative duties within Business Objects,
monitor operational process of deployed data warehouses and Business Objects
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop and Maintain ETL processes / jobs using Business Objects Data
· Develop and Maintain Business Objects Web Intelligence reports.
· Participate in data modeling sessions for new data warehousing
· Develop and Maintain Business Objects Universe and Semantic layers.
· Operational support of deployed warehouse project and Business
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Information
Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline
· At least 3-4 years of experience in a Business Objects and Data
· Minimum of 1-2 years experience in developing in Business Objects
· Minimum of 2-4 years experience in Business Objects reporting.
· Ability to work with various operating systems, including Windows and
· Experience/Knowledge with backup/recovery process
· Experience developing and maintaining automated build programs using
various programming languages and software tools
· Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle as it
pertains to Data Warehousing / Business Intelligence.
· Strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task on several
projects and overcome challenges
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at