Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser* working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill
the *Oracle
Backend Developer *position located in *NYC.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         **Oracle Backend Developer*

*Work Location:                      **NYC*

*Estimated Duration:              **6+ Months*

* *

*Required Skills*
- 5+ years of experience as a backend developer
- 5+ years of Oracle 9i/10g, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and Sybase
- 5+ years of PL/ SQL Language
- 5+ years of Ability to convert user requirements into IT Functional
Specifications and technical specifications
- 5+ years of Windows NT architecture, Windows/DOS Scripting.

* *

*Description*:
•       This individual will be responsible for gathering data from multiple
databases including Oracle, SQL Server 2000, Sybase and Access.
•        This data will then be loaded into FTP site to be automatically
distributed to the team

Other responsibilities are to provide support of batch cycle at night on a
rotation basis and user support during the day when required.
•       Provide Lights-On Business as Usual Support

*PLUSES*
- Experience with C#
- 3+ years of Experience in the IT part of the financial sector
- 1 year of Experience in the Sentry application from Algorithimics, Inc.

 **

*Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.*

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit
*www.vyshnaviinfotech.com*<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>