*Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com

This is for my direct client opening for ***Business Intelligence Consultant
* * - *San Francisco, CA **. This is *a2 week Contract Assignment that may
be extended. *. The Hourly rate is *DOE*. . Candidates should be *local to *
*San Francisco, CA*

*Job Description*

 *Job Title :*  Business Intelligence Consultant

 *Job Description :*

The Business Intelligence Consultant will participate in the design,
development, and implementation of customer BI solutions utilizing 3rd party
BI tools. The BI Consultant also works with clients to understand, analyze,
and refine the application requirements and, where needed, provides guidance
on selection of BI tools and methodologies. Once the design has been
validated and endorsed by future users and IT, the BI Consultant will turn
it into a working and optimized application. The BI consultant will unit
test and deliver the application for an integration test. The BI Consultant
demonstrates a high degree of BI tool expertise and development skills. The
BI Consultant may be the Lead Consultant on a project;

 *Additional Job Description:*

We need a Business Objects/TD Systems Admin. Here are the skills I am
looking for....

·         *Installation & Setup of BOBJ r3 Proper configuration of BOBJ to
Teradata Security Implementation with Active Directory System Audit BOBJ
Hardware requirements BOBJ Best Practices on Teradata 2 week engagement in
SF Bay area. *

·         *Client will pay travel if required. *

·         *Preferable to have someone in the local area, but skills in
BOBJ/TD are most critical. *

·      **

*Skill Sets:*

*Skills Profile:*        *Required:*                             *Desired:*

*Languages:*             Crystal Reports                      SQL, Teradata

*DBMS:*                   Teradata

*Thanks and Regards
Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819