Here is a hot requirement for* < Jr. Sun Solaris Administrators – Dallas, TX
– 1 Year >. *Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* Jr. Sun Solaris Administrators
*Location:* Dallas, TX
*Duration:* 1 Year
- Extensive Virtualization experience in assessment, planning,design,
implementation and post implementation support
- VCP / Sun / Linux / Microsoft Certifications will be a plus
- PlateSpin knowledge/experience will be a great advantage.
- Extremely good communication skills
- Be able to sell the Virtualization solution to the app owner / business
owner to help scheduling & change control co-ordination
- Call on the app owners to explain the benefits of Virtualization and
help the technology adoption.
- Team player to take part as an active role in one or all of the
following phases of the Virtualization Implementation on a rotational basis
- Assessment Phase - Calling App Owner / Server Admin to confirm
- schedule for migrations (Convince). Very min technical work.
- Migration Phase - Submitting change control, Documentation for
- pre-migration activity and actual hands on techincal migration
- Post Migration Phase - Support of the Virtual Machines including
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at