*Please send profiles to su...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-1186*

Dear Partners,

We have the following Client requirement. Please find the job description
for your consultants and let me know if you have any matching profiles. Do
send me the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

* *

*
*

*Role: SQL Server DBA/Developer*

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*MaxRate 35/*hr*.

*Note:* * **Must be X-Microsoft employee***

70 % of this role is DBA

30% of this position will be development in SQL or T-SQL.

*Job requirement:*

Backup and recovery operations

Replication administration

Index Tuning

Query Tuning

T-SQL and Stored Procedure creation

Schema management

DB related file system management

Clustering administration

Data archiving

Database mirroring

.NET CLR in SQL and Service Broker

Shared 24X7 support

Interfacing with different business groups including IT and Developers

Assists in the development of local support of production databases.

Manages resources, coordinates and participates in activities associated

with Production SQL Servers.

Provides assistance in resolving problems with production SQL Server

databases and tracking SQL Server problems

Experience in supporting large database systems with high transactional

volume is preferable

* *

Regards,

Sunil