Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.
Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com
Position: Java/XML developer with strong XPath and XQuery
Duration: Long term
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for developing key components
of our clients Content Management System. This individual will be required
to design requirements, develop those requirements, and guide developers on
those requirements within the project.
This person should have a strong working knowledge of a Content Management
System platform, such as Vignette, or equivalent custom build solutions.
This project will be fast paced and technically rewarding to the
individual. The individual will need to be able to work within a large team
and to collaborate amongst many facets of the team.
This individual should have a good understanding of the JSR-170 spec, Spring
Framework, transaction management, MVC and the being able to interface with
Flex applications. In addition, this person must be able to work across
multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the
same time. The individual must have strong analytic capability as well.
We are looking for a highly motivated
individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast paced environment.
* Develop software based on design specifications.
* Ability to work amongst different groups to collaborate and develop
* Work closely with Architects, and Lead Developers to understand
proposed infrastructure and architectural decisions, and to design and
develop the required software based on those guidelines.
* Maintain a high degree of business functional knowledge to help guide
common solutions to the customer community
* Ability to work at a detailed technical level in developing
requirements and to work closely with other developers to integrate
requirements across the team.
* Assist in the maintenance of appropriate processing flow charts,
diagrams, tables, and other supporting documentation to convey proposed or
* The candidate is an experienced Java programmer, with at least 5
years of experience designing and implementing Web architectures, working
with XML standards and dealing with all the aspects of Content Management.
* Should have a real working experience developing, extending and
implementing Java based Content Managements Systems, worked with JCR (JSR-170,
either in the Jackrabbit or CRX implementation) implementations.
* The candidate should posses real working experience with Spring
Framework (2.x), with particular regard to:
* IoC OO design and objects lifecycle.
* Transaction management
* AOP configuration and implementation
* Spring JCR
* Ideally the candidate should have some work experience with
Adobe LCDS and Flex based front-ends, as well as some experience with dynamic
or functional languages such as Groovy and Scala.
* Finally, the candidate should be extremely familiar with Linux,
Tomcat 5.5 and Apache 2.2 configuration, deployment and troubleshooting.**
Thanks & Regards
Yahoo IM: adem_mike
G Talk: adem.recrui...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at