Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser*** working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill the
*QA Testing Analyst** *position located in *Herndon****, **VA**.*****

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:**  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  **
**  ****   QA Testing Analyst*

*Work Location:**  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ***
*  **Herndon****, **VA*****

*Estimated Duration:**  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  6+ Months*

*
*

*Need only US Citizens or Green cards *

* *QA Testing Analyst II acts as a key participant in application analysis,
test strategy development, test case creation, test script development, test
execution, defect tracking and reporting. The candidate may also be required
to train end users.

*Applicant should have: *

- Knowledge of Client-Server and IBM mainframe environments

- Knowledge of the mortgage industry; secondary mortgage activities; Fannie
Mae products

- Experience with testing and preparing related documentation in both a
client-server and a IBM mainframe environments

- Proficient skills with MSAccess, Excel, Word, Project software

- Excellent analytical skills

- Excellent oral and written communication skills.

- Detail-oriented practices

- Ability to independently and multi-task within general guidelines and
minimal supervision, to meet critical deadlines under constant production
and time pressure.

* *

*Applicant should have:* Knowledge of Client-Server and IBM mainframe
environments Knowledge of the mortgage industry; secondary mortgage
activities; Fannie Mae products Experience with testing and preparing
related documentation in both a client-server and a IBM mainframe
environments Proficient skills with MSAccess, Excel, Word, Project software
Excellent analytical skills Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Detail-oriented practices Ability to independently and multi-task within
general guidelines and minimal supervision, to meet critical deadlines under
constant production and time pressure.

 **

*Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.*

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser****** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit
*www.vyshnaviinfotech.com*<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>