Dear Partners,

Please send me the resume of your consultant for the below requirement ASAP.
Please don't send resume if the consultant is not a match.

All the skills are must and should be there in the resume.

Please also send the following information along with resume for immediate
consideration:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Location:

Rate Confirmation:

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Production Support - i2 Replenishment & Inventory Planning

6 Months

Plano, TX

Rate: $35-39/HR

*Must provide responses to the Qualifying Questions found at the bottom.

Required:

This is a Junior Level position - 3+ yrs experience.
B.S.
IT
Oracle
SAP SCM
SQL
UNIX

Desired:
i2 Demand Planner
Production/Manufacturing
SAP BW

Required Qualifications:

Experiences with the i2 SCP are required.
Good knowledge of the i2 Deployment Planning process and systems (i2 SCP and
TP- Shipment Scheduler; 6.2).
Proficient with SQL and Oracle DB as well as UNIX.
Familiar with the i2 SCM 6.2 and CPG solution template (LpOpt Solver)
SAP ECC and/or BW experiences are a plus.
Strong analytical skills with a 'can-do' attitude.
Working knowledge of scheduling tools (e.g. Control-M) is a plus.
Ability to quickly learn the business (4 Business Units in the Foods and Drinks
Industry) and other technology interfacing systems.
Strong communication skills.
Team spirited and collaborate effectively with other technology teams.
Must be able to rotate on call responsibilities 24x7

Minimum Requirements:
B.A. or B.S., ideally with an emphasis in IT or Engineering.
3+ years of directly related experience at a major corporation or equivalent
experience at a consulting firm.
Solid background in i2 Supply Chain Management systems.
Ability to identify and solve complex problems through research and
trouble-shooting.
Ability to quickly learn new technologies and unfamiliar processes, as well as
adapt to changes in a dynamic work environment.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Other info:

This is a production support position for 2 key systems in the next generation
enterprise planning solutions.
Good understanding of the fundamental Supply Chain Management (SCM) concepts,
as well as, the experiences (support or implementation) with the i2 Supply
Chain Planner (SCP) are required.
Production support experiences, as well as, exposure to the Consumer Packaged
Good (CPG) industry is a plus.

Qualifying Questions:
1. What is your experience in i2 Supply Chain Planner (SCP) - be brief
2. Do you have specific experience with i2 SCM 6.x? If so, where did you use?

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.