Hello,

We are looking for a System Analyst with SCCM.  These candidates *MUST BE
LOCAL *to Minnesota.  The job description is below.  I look forward to
speaking with your candidates.

*Duration : at least 1 year*

*Location : St. Paul*

*Pay Rate : $* *35* *Maxx*
*Start : IMMD*

*Work with technical staff to implement a SCCM infrastructure

Complete all tasks identified for project that are required to complete a
SCCM implementation.

Desired skills:
Technical knowledge of Windows 2003 Active Directory to include OU
Infrastructures, global groups, group policy, and distribution groups.

Technical knowledge of designing, implementing and supporting Microsoft
System Management Software (SMS).

Knowledge of Microsoft SQL
Evaluate the Infrastructure in preparation for implementing Microsoft System
Management software.

Knowledge and experience in automating SMS operations, maintenance, and
reporting through the use of active server pages, WMI, WSH scripting, and
HTML a plus.

Good Communication Skills *

SMS

Intermediate

Required

Facilitation

Intermediate

Preferred

Oral Communication

Intermediate

Preferred

Microsoft Word

Intermediate

Preferred

Microsoft Visio

Intermediate

Preferred

Written Communications

Intermediate

Preferred

Analyst

* PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*

*Best Regards*

*Chris**
Nihaki Systems,Inc.
Tel:  732  823  6471*103*