*Reply to sur...@beyondtekit.com*
How are you doing today?
This is for my direct client opening for an IVR Developer – Plymouth, MN.
This is a contract position.
This group develops the voice activated programs for our clients phone
systems. It is a java based program using Voice XML. Experience with Audioum
and CVP is required. Must have previous experience developing IVR
Applications on a Java based platform.
* Assigned to intermediate development tasks, not only small applications
but also those that may require authentication and personalization
* Ability to work without a large amount of guidance and direction
* Has a broader understanding of Voice applications and the CVP environment
* Focuses not only on development of voice applications but also understands
concepts of integration with external systems and other facets of the CVP
environment such as reporting and ICM
* Basic working knowledge of Java programming concepts and the Java language
* Ability to code basic custom elements using the Audium/CVP APIs
* Can begin to assist other senior staff in troubleshooting application
issues, handling issues on their own if needed
* Has the ability to function in a "mentor" role for junior developers
* Can be assigned to handle small projects completely on their own,
including interactions with Project Managers for design and architecture
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total Experience as IVR Developer:
Total java Experience:
Total Voice XML Experience:
Total Audioum Experience:
Total CVP experience:
Total IVR Applications on a Java based platform experience:
Is this rate W2 OR C2C?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen/Green Card/H1/other):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Ph: 714-857-2002 x 827*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at