Hi Partners,

This is KUMAR from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : Siebel EAI Developer**

Location : Foster City, CA**

Duration : 6 months

   - *PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Consolidate B2B client service platform and
   upgrade it to Siebel 8.1. Convert custom self-service application to Siebel

   - *Design, configure, unit test and debug Siebel connectivity to
   E-Support application and interfaces with boundary systems*

   - *Expertise in designing and configuring Siebel EAI / Siebel Web
   Services, experience with Siebel 8.x preferred, Siebel 7.7 at a minimum.
   Need to have experience integrating Siebel with boundary systems using EAI

   - *Must have Siebel EAI / Siebel Web Services configuration and
   implementation capabilities*

   - *Siebel 8.1 (7.7 minimum). Siebel EAI - Oracle Fusion knowledge
   optional for Performance Tuning - Load Runner experience*

With Regards:

2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108