Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser*** working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill the
*IT Data Analyst/Tester** *position located in *Herndon****, **VA**.*****

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:**  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  **
**  ****   IT Data Analyst/Tester*

*Work Location:**  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ***
*  **Herndon****, **VA*****

*Estimated Duration:**  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  6+ Months*

*Need US Citizens and Green cads*

* *

*MUST HAVE BOTH Data Analysis and testing experience*

This a combined position for a IT Data Analyst/Tester. This individual will
perform data analysis and source to target mapping based on business
requirements. The data analyst will create/modify use cases and then develop
test scenarios,modify/pull the loan data (SQL) to support the test
scenarios/cases and create expected results (in excel). This individual will
execute the tests using Unix and support the business on any questions
regarding the test results.

*Below are the high level functions and duties: *

-- Perform data analysis on ADW data for the WLCBS, perform source to target
mapping, work with ADW to define WLCBS data requirements, research data
consistency across loan populations.

• Develop and/or modify process maps, use cases, data flows and system
documentation according to corporate and team practices.

• Develop/Modify test scenarios, test cases and expected results. Execute
test scenarios/cases and validate against expected results. This includes
leading a team of resources to perform these activities. Manage completion
of required action items, including hands-on validation and scenario

• Must be proficient in SQL, Oracle, Unix, Microsoft Excel, Access and other
common desktop applications.

• Interact with technology partners to resolve requirement questions,
unexpected test results and create any necessary documentation from the

• Identify dependencies with external groups and coordinate as necessary to
achieve project deadlines and milestones. Work closely with others to
implement and improve preventative and detective controls that ensure
complete and accurate financial reporting information is provisioned.

• Five or more years of progressive work experience within a finance
institution or a consulting/accounting firm, including a strong
understanding of and experience with accounting principles. Understanding of
general Loan Accounting is required; understanding of Fannie Mae’s Loan
business is preferred. Experience with ADW (Accounting Data Warehouse)

* *

*Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.*

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser****** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit