This is a HOT REK so please send the best profile to
mi...@bluespacetech.comor call me at 818 630 5730.
*Description of Information Security Engineer Skill Set***
1. *Information Security Engineer-Network (consultant)*
- Ability to design and support network designs for perimeter and
- Candidate must be able to evaluate and recommend an automated NAC
(Network Access Controls) solution and deploy solution into client’s
- Candidate must be able to evaluate and recommend firewall risk
assessment tool, such as algosec or firemon, and deploy solution into
- Must be familiarity with designing and implementing internal
segmentation and hotel-ing environments
- Must have strong Cisco and Checkpoint skills. CCNA and/or Checkpoint
certifications are preferred.
- Candidate must build and document requirements, policies, standards,
and operational procedures to make the program/tools operational
- Candidate must be able to present the strengths and weaknesses of each
tool evaluated and make recommendations based on his/her
- Candidate must be innovative with excellent communication skills
- Candidate must have a sense of urgency and be able to work at a fast
pace on a small, delivery-oriented team.
- Candidate may be working directly with Vendor consultants, or other
- CISSP certification required.
Thanks & Regards,
BLUE SPACE TECHNOLOGIES
1010 N Central Ave|Suite # 204|Glendale|CA 91202|Direct : 818 630 5730|Fax :
440 794 5405
mi...@bluespacetech.com|URL : www.bluespacetech.com
Messenger : Yahoo : mirza_bst...@yahoo.com , Googletalk : mirza...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at